Director of Revenue and Distribution
Do you have experience in setting up and carry out the full revenue strategy of multiple hotels? Are you up for this new challenge to lead the Revenue team across Netherlands and Belgium? Then we are looking for you as our new;
Director of Revenue and Distribution
APOLLO & LEONARDO HOTELS
The Director of Revenue & Distributions is a critical member of the Management Team of Apollo and Leonardo Hotels the Netherlands and Belgium. You will directly report to the Managing Director of the Apollo and Leonardo Hotels the Netherlands and Belgium. You will be responsible for 17 multi-branded properties. Within this role your main responsibilities include; monitoring and analysing top-line revenue performance from the whole division, identifying trends, auditing, data management, manage company revenue, monitoring all distribution channels, forecasting on chain level within Belgium and the Netherlands and conducting special projects. Thereby you will lead, train and operate the revenue, distribution and data team which are 7 persons. Furthermore, it is important within this position to maintain productive relationships with all stakeholder including; General Managers, Sales Leaders and the Head Office. You and your team aim to be a leader in RevPAR and market share growth as compared to peers and the STR at all times.
You, as an ideal candidate, are well-organized, creative, a strategic thinker and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
WHICH TASKS CAN YOU EXPECT THROUGHOUT A DAT WITHIN THIS ROLE
- Lead the hotel Revenue Management program for the region, providing guidance and support for hotels. This includes multi branded hotels that delivers an industry leading revenue management and distribution program supporting all revenues and is aligned with global strategies;
- Lead the Distribution program for the region providing guidance and support for hotels to maximize channel performance;
- Support cost of sale optimization for the region providing recommendations to maximize profit through improved cost of sale;
- Collaborate with regional marketing, finance, food and beverage, operations senior management to ensure alignment and support the revenue management and distribution strategy;
- Ensure the implementation of highly effective revenue management and distribution activities and strategies across all hotels;
- Lead and develop a consolidated revenue management team
- Provide the most effective delivery of Revenue Management and Distribution support across properties;
- Owner/Asset management engagement;
- Lead regional system and data enhancements;
- Support hotel growth initiatives;
- Collaborate with the global analytics revenue management, distribution and marketing team to identify global and regional opportunities;
- Share best practices system-wide.
WHY ARE YOU THE DIRECTOR OF REVENIE & DISTRIBUTION FOR APOLLO & LEONARDO HOTELS?
- Professionalism to ensure credibility in a matrix organization as a senior leader.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and use good judgment.
- Work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks under time constraints.
- Deal effectively with all levels of management
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required to lead a geographically disparate team of co-workers, consultants and agencies that do not have a direct reporting relationship
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative team player and ability to influence all levels of the organization.
- Strong Leadership skills that fosters the creation of an industry leading team and alignment with their regional and global relationships
- Strong presentation skills that effectively communicate to both internal and external key relationships
- Excellent technical knowledge of revenue management systems and capabilities to drive advanced analytics in the area of revenue management.
- Strong understanding of distribution systems supporting GDS, OTA, and other interfaces
- Ability to demonstrate key insights derived from fact-based decision-making.
- Highly results oriented with experience identifying and improving ROI of marketing efforts.
- Solid leadership management skills having previously demonstrated ability to effectively manage teams and influence peers and other leaders
- Extensive knowledge about; Opera PMS, Opera Reservations System, Microstrategy, Excel, TravelClick and IDeaS revenue management system.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to conceive and implement projects from start to finish, manage processes, expectations, outside venders and build commitment to key deadlines
- Strong overall business perspective that extends beyond revenue management.
- 5-7 years previous responsibilities for regional (multi-property) revenue management and/or distribution
- Previous experience within leading and building teams successfully.
BENEFITS OF APOLLO & LEONARDO HOTELS
- Competitive monthly salary;
- Company car, laptop and telephone
- Clothing allowance
- Friends & Family rate;
- Collective health and non-life insurances;
- 50% discount at several gyms.
Are you ready to take on this role? Apply now!
For any further inquiries in regards of this position do reach out to our HR colleagues Annely, Tessa or Janita of our HR department 020 207 03 20.